Schedule Sales or Service Consultation
To better serve you my customer, instead of 'store hours' I am open by appointment.
Select a time slot in the calendar below, and I'll get right back with you!
"I take pride in offering a wide variety of bikes and trikes
that help create a healthy and sustainable transportation solution
for you and the planet.
I look forward to working with you to get you
on the bike, e-bike or trike of your dreams!"
- Geoffrey Smith, Owner
Important COVID19 Pandemic Protocol
In recognition that solo outdoor recreation is essential to physical and emotional health, BikePartners Bike Shop is providing essential repair and sales services to support you. I am adhering to the following safety protocols:
- Face masks shall be worn at all times when conducting business in or around the store
- Limit one party in the store at a time
- Browsing is encouraged!
- I encourage advance purchase of items using this web site ecommerce 'store'
- Online purchase items will be shipped at no cost (minimum $100 purchase) via FedEx, UPS or USPS as is our existing policy
- All bicycles, items and touch points will be sprayed with disinfectant (Lysol or alcohol)
- Why Appointments? To best serve the needs of you my customer, I employ a 'By Appointment' program for our shop. This allows me to support you in the shop -- and in the field -- with personalized service that best meets YOUR needs.
- Is there a fee? Our in-shop bike purchase consultation fee for private appointments is $25/hour, based on ability to pay, all of which can be credited towards a bicycle purchase within 90 days. During our consultation, you'll have the benefit of my undivided attention. You'll have full access to dozens of bikes and trikes that can be demo ridden on the bike paths near our shop. I'll even ride with you if you want! You will learn a lot!
- Do I have to pay to shop for parts, accessories, or to get service? There is no fee for paid service or accessory purchase appointments.
- Can I just walk in? I can often be found working in the shop, and would be happy to meet with you then if I am not otherwise engaged!
- How do I know if you're in the shop? Always text (preferred) or call first before coming down to make sure I am there: 707.595.0386