Why Brompton? It is a great quality, elegant bike made in England. Fast to fold, super compact, fairly lightweight, these bikes are perfect for commuters, especially if you also use public transport. Its ride position and agility are more than a match for conventional bicycles. Small wheels mean fast acceleration from red lights and increased maneuverability through busy streets.
Have a specific vision for your bike? We can help you create a custom Brompton bike built to your specifications! Give us a call today.
- S Type Handlebar: Straight, low bars (grip height 935mm) offering a sporty ride position and a lightweight, positive feel. Desgined for Shorter people looking for a regular ride position, taller people who like to be tucked in, or for a fast, sporty ride feel
- 2 Speed Drivetrain: One gear for hills and setting off, one for cruising. Flexible and lightweight, this is great gearing for a fast, light set up with mixed terrain.
- Includes: Front Carrier Block for mounting all Brompton Luggage, Fenders (Mudguards) and Pump
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1 1/8” Threaded, Steel
- Brake Levers: Full Aluminum Construction. Silver/Black, Short pull. Reach Adjustment (2.5mm Allen Screw) w/ barrel adjuster
- Brakes: Brompton Caliper. Fibrax pads housed in aluminum housing
- Shifters: Under bar, two way self returning levers, Gear indicator window. Directly mounted to brake lever. 2 Speed Left shifter.
- Crankset: 170mm x 130mm BCD x 54 Tooth Ring, With chainring guard, JIS Square Taper
- Bottom Bracket: FAG branded JIS, 119mm spindle.
- Chain: Sram with Powerlink, 3/32"
- Rear Cogs: 12/16t
- Rear Hub: Brompton Rear Freehub. 110mm Spacing x 28 Hole. 2 sprockets fit on a standard HG freehub body
- Rims: Brompton Double wall Alloy Rims, 28 hole, Silver
- Pedals: Brompton Folding
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Racer, 16 x 1.35" (35 - 349); Reflective Stripe
- Tubes: Brompton Schrader valve
- Saddle: Brompton Unisex, 147mm Width, with contoured grip under the nose for easy carrying
- Seatpost: Standard Brompton Steel Seat Pillar (2.9 inch gauge), with Brompton Pentaclip
- Wheel Size: 16" (349mm); Specific to Brompton
- Folded Size: 585mm high x 565mm long x 270mm wide / 23" x 22.2" x 10.6"
- Weight: 24.25 lbs.