||On backorder -- contact us for availabilty before ordering!
Ever wanted to build your own custom bike? Start with this multifunctional, sturdy, chromoly frame.
A new take on the Surly Cross-Check, the Flat Bar Cross Check gives customers even more value and utility straight out the box.
- 100% Surly 4130 chromoly frame, main triangle is double-butted; 1-1/8" threadless brazed chromoly fork
- Bosses front and rear for cantilever or linear-pull brakes, rack and fender eyelets at the dropouts, dual water bottle mounts, eyelets at the crown, and fully threaded through-blade fork eyelets for a front rack
- Semi-horizontal dropouts with a derailleur hanger for geared or singlespeed drivetrains and/or wheelbase adjustability
- Works with all single, double, and triple road or mountain cranksets
- Includes Surly brake hanger, seatpost clamp, and dropout adjusting screws
- Clearance to run 700c x 45mm tires; 40mm with fenders
- Mfg Size: 52
- TT (Effective): 547
- Frame Type: Rigid
- Fork Type: Rigid
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Frame Material: Steel
- Fork Material: Steel
- Color: Stoned Ground Mustard
- Defined Color: Yellow
- Front Axle: QR x 100mm
- Rear Axle: QR x 135mm
- Brake Type: Rim