Shop Hours & Appointments
Personalized Consultation Appointments
Important COVID19 Pandemic Protocol
In recognition that solo outdoor recreation in your neighborhood is essential to physical and emotional health, BikePartners Bike Shop is providing essential repair and sales services to support you. I am adhering to the following safety protocols:
- I encourage advance purchase of items using this web site ecommerce 'store'
- Online purchases will be delivered to customers in the Santa Rosa area the same day in most cases. Other items will be shipped at no cost (minimum $100 purchase) via FedEx, UPS or USPS as is our existing policy
- I will meet customers at the front or side entrance to the shop (the security gate may be rolled down)
- Only one person will be admitted to the store at a time for the purpose of transacting payment only. Browsing will not be permitted.
- All bicycles, items and touch points will be sprayed with disinfectant (Lysol or alcohol)
Select a time slot in the calendar below, and I'll get right back with you!
"I take pride in offering a wide variety of bikes and trikes
that help create a healthy and sustainable transportation solution
for you and the planet.
I look forward to working with you to get you
on the bike, e-bike or trike of your dreams!" - Geoffrey
To best serve the needs of you my customer, I employ a 'By Appointment' program for our shop. This allows me to support you in the shop -- and in the field -- with personalized service that best meets YOUR needs. Our in-shop bike purchase consultation fee for private appointments is $25/hour, all of which can be credited towards a bicycle purchase within 90 days. There is no fee for paid service or accessory purchase appointments.
Pro TIP: I can often be found working in the shop, and would be happy to meet with you then!
Always call first before coming down to make sure I am there: 707.595.0386
During our consultation, you'll have the benefit of my undivided attention. You'll have full access to dozens of bikes and trikes that can be demo ridden on the bike paths near our shop. I'll even ride with you if you want!