||On backorder -- contact us for availabiilty!
I like this simplicity of this trainer! No fancy electronics -- just read a book or watch a good movie if you need stimulation. - Geoffrey
No fancy gizmos. No wires. No fuss. If you’re looking for an easy way to ride your bicycle indoors, the Saris Mag will do the job. Simply connect the trainer to the rear wheel of your bike, hop on and pedal away. The Mag comes with five adjustable levels of resistance so you can adapt every ride to your liking.
- Magnetic resistance unit provides a quiet and frictionless ride
- Linear resistance boosts workout intensity to match each pedal stroke and gear click
- Features five adjustable levels of resistance
- Noise level at 20 mph is 72-76 decibels
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0 tire
- Compatible with quick release hubs; 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142x12mm and 148x12mm